This week's episode;
We recap the week's most notable events:
1. The gaffs & ineptitude of the Afghan fall to the Taliban forces.
2. the covid news and fake news. the coverups, fake news, and deliberate confusion about treatment options for successful recovery.
Lastly, we hear from special guest, Darren Gantz, the Finance Chairman for the Oklahoma Republican Party, and his successful efforts to restore fiscal austerity under chairman John Bennett.
- Sooner Politics recaps the report of OKGOP Finances from Finance Director, Darren Gantz.
- Eddie shares a covid resource from America's Front Line Doctors.
- Finally, in keeping with our promise, Babylon Bee Reports on the Draft of the Taliban Pledge to Womens' Rights.
Among the commitments of the Taliban, to women & girls, are the following..
- The right to remain silent.
- The right to equal employment inside the home with the other wives.
- The right of freedom of movement. Again, inside the home.
- The right to free healthcare that is on par with the best veterinary care in the country.
- The right to an education in Islam.
- The right to be married to whichever brave Taliban fighter chooses them.
- The right to bear children and raise them up to defend the Islamic Emirate.
- The right to marry at any age.
- The right to choose the color of their burqa.
- The right to be seen in public, so long as they are fully covered and in the presence of their husband.
- The right to speak freely with other women about how to take care of the house and raise children.
- The right to have only one hand chopped off as a warning in cases of minor infractions.
- The right to trial by husband.
Catch all our shows at www.FreshBlack.Coffee
Connect with us at www.facebook.com/freshblackcoffee
Our audio podcast is at FreshBlackCoffee.podbean.com
Our video podcast is at http://feeds.feedburner.com/freshblackcoffeevideo
Watch the video on our YouTube channel, Facebook, website, or with your podcasting app.
We record the show every Saturday and release it later the same day.